Current Job Openings
Administrative Assistant - Part Time
The Administrative Assistant provides key support to the Executive Director. She/he will work independently and with multiple management team and physician Board members, providing support as needed. She/he is a professional in her or his own right, and will be the first face and voice of the group that many external parties will encounter.
• Provide executive-level administration support as required by the Executive Director and other senior members of the management team.
• Assists in the management of the Executive Director’s schedule.
• Primary custodian of master corporate records. Maintains electronic databases, and hard-copy files.
• Receives telephone calls for the Executive Director. Takes messages, fields and/or answers routine and non-routine questions.
• Must be able to work with and maintain confidential and time sensitive information.
• Prepares a variety of materials in final form including correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
• Prepare agendas, materials, coordinate catering, etc. for meetings or events.
• Attends and record the minutes of assigned meetings as needed.
• Transcribe and distribute minutes in a timely manner.
• Post meeting follow-up as required.
• Provide logistical support for projects and special events.
• Must have to the ability to research governmental rules and regulations as requested.
• To work on all Compliance procedures/policy’s as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Advanced written and spoken (English) communication and administrative skills; excellent telephone manner.
• Computer literacy including MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point; experience with mail-merges.
• Exceptional time-management, planning, and administrative skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
• Demonstrate high level of diplomacy, sound judgment, and discretion when dealing with physicians, vendors, and business partners.
• High degree of energy, self-motivation, and flexibility
High school graduate or equivalent. Advanced training preferred. Combined four to six years of full-time work experience.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com