Current Job Openings
Human Resources Manager
Under general supervision and in accordance with established policies and procedures, the Human Resources Manager evaluates pay structures, gathers compensation and benefits data that reflects current trends in the labor market. This role also provides support to the Human resources Director and supervises department staff and assists in administering employee benefit programs. Evaluate pay structures, performance based pay, and ensure that compensation and benefits programs are compliant with applicable federal laws and regulations. Promote an atmosphere that incorporates the values of respect, trust, honesty and fairness that ensures employees and vendors are professional and courteous. To always maintain the RIMI standard of excellence. Supervisory experience required. SHRM Certification preferred. Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM Warwick, RI
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma plus two years employee in an HR related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, pay attention to details &maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and Excel spreadsheets.
- Familiar with benefit contract language
Please send resumes to Susan Logan or Christy Spellman at firstname.lastname@example.org