Current Job Openings
Network & Security Administrator
Under the general direction of the Director of Information Services and according to established policies and procedures, this person will work in a collaborative manner to ensure the fault tolerance, capacity and security of our network environment meeting the demanding needs of our business as well as regulatory compliance. This position contributes to the overall operation of the organization’s network infrastructure by maintaining corporate wide networked resources.
Monitoring, capacity planning, and overall assessment of network performance; troubleshoot with analytics and diagnostic problem-solving.
Administering the operation, configuration and security of all LAN/WAN-related network services according to best practice (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN’s, WAPs, etc.) across all network zones.
Planning, coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades on all applicable devices.
Administering LAN/WAN security; including but not limited to antivirus, spam, hardware device restrictions, etc.
Assess business and application requirements for corporate data and voice networks working closely with the Telecommunications Specialist.
Establish and maintain backup and version-control on all responsible systems.
Makes appropriate recommendations for improving existing network infrastructure being cognizant of operational costs.
Maintains documentation in IPAM system related to network architecture for reference by all IT personnel.
Contributes to the management and recommendations for all Active Directory Service implementations (Ex. Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, mapped drives, etc.) throughout the enterprise.
Accountable for system compliance to regulatory security policies and defined hardening guidelines. This includes but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, WAPs, IDS/IPS, PCI, etc.
Works with customers and/or vendors to identify, isolate, and resolve problems within the network environment to support the business initiatives.
Assists the I.T. members with day-to-day tasks as well as participates in larger projects/upgrades as needed.
To have a working understanding of the IT operational systems to assist and/or triage problems while on the IT call rotation.
• Experience with design/planning and troubleshooting network & network security-related problems in an enterprise environment.
• Experience working in a structured environment that requires change control, problem management and root-cause analysis processes in accordance with company policies for execution of implementations and changes to the network environment.
• Hands on expertise with Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Switches and routers, VOIP, PBX, Gateways, security monitoring, SSL certificate management, etc. are core competencies for this role.
• Advanced knowledge for configuring, managing, and troubleshooting various vendor-based products including but not limited to Cisco, Palo Alto, HP, Juniper, Linksys, SonicWall, VMWare, Sophos etc.
• Knowledge of configuring, managing and troubleshooting numerous LAN/WAN technologies; MPLS, QOS, EIGRP, OSPF, VLANs, VTP, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of the interrelationships among the networking environment such as Windows Servers, Desktop, Storage, and VMWare.
• Experience with layer 1 through 7 technologies.
• Experience providing connectivity to systems involving IP design, NAT scheme, routing scheme and overall architecture.
• Experience in Windows Enterprise environment.
• Experience in Windows Server Administration
• Experience within Healthcare industry is a plus.
• 3+ Years Managing Network and Security Hardware and appliances
• 3+ Years of experience in Network Architecture
• 3+ years using switching, routing and firewall technologies
• 3+ Years hands on Security testing and mitigation.
• 3+ Years working Windows Enterprise
• Experience with HIPAA, PHI, and PCI preferred
• Experience with IP Phone, and PBX technology preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in computer-related field or equivalent years’ experience; CCNA required / CCNP preferred / SSCP preferred
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org