In this Section
- East Greenwich
- East Providence
- Lincoln - Wake Robin
- North Providence
- Providence - Collyer
- Our Hours at a Glance-2 pages
Barrington - Wampanoag Trail Office
- Phone: 401-432-2400
- Fax: 401-432-2519
- Wifi? Yes
7 AM - 9 PM Monday-Thursday
7 AM - 5 PM Friday
7 AM - 3:30 PM Saturday
7:30 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
8 AM – 4:30 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
8 AM – 8 PM Thursday
8 AM - 5 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8 AM - 8 PM Wednesday
8 AM - 12 PM e/o Saturday
9 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
From the West
- Route 195 East to Exit 7 (Seekonk/Barrington).
- Bear right onto Route 114 South (Wampanoag Trail) to Barrington Medical Center, 1525 Wampanoag Trail.
- Building on the right. (Approximately 3 miles)
NOTE: Effective Friday night, September 9th at 9 p.m. through Tuesday morning, September 13th , Exit 7 off of I-195 East will be closed for the installation of a new bridge. Patients who have appointments at our Wampanoag Trail office may experience a detour during these dates and should allow extra time to arrive. Click here for a map of the detour.
From the East
- Route 195 West to Exit 1 (Mass).
- Left off the exit onto Fall River Avenue.
- Continue through the second set of lights to the intersection of Route 6 and Route 114 A .
- Follow Route 114A to Route 114 South (Wampanoag Trail) to Barrington Medical Center, 1525 Wampanoag Trail.
- Building on the right.